- Two hundred and twenty reviews into this venture, and not one about Bob Dylan.
What does that tell you?
It might suggest that the proprietor of
- If you're of a certain age, this CD is an invitation to time-travel back to the 1960s. Not the '60s of war protest.
- Forget that they invented the rock opera and could drop from full-bore arena band to acoustic grace.
- It says a great deal about Stanley Kunitz that he was 95 when he was named Poet Laureate for the second time.
The Dionne Warwick Collection
- How can you tell if you're young?
Well, when you think of Dionne Warwick, do you think of those infomercials for the Psychic Friends Network?
Is the l
- Constantine Petrou Cavafy (1863-1933) may be one of the greatest poets of the last century, but he's mostly known for one poem.
"We're All We Have"
- I suggested it was time for the 9.5-year-old to make her list for Santa.
She wiggled two fingers on each hand --- air quotes – and said, “
100 Journeys for the Spirit
- Landscapes with spiritual power --- haven’t we been there before?
Yes. We have. The book is Sacred Landscapes: The Threshold Between Worlds.
2010: Hey, hey, goodbye
- With this edition, I kiss 2010 goodbye and, like the butler/chauffeur of “Sabrina,” head off to spend the holidays with my family in our m