- For a genius, he's not very well known.
In the 1930s, he invented the Dymaxion Car, a three-wheeled, teardrop-shaped vehicle that carried 11 passenge
Chronicles, Bob Dylan
- "Lou Levy, top man of Leeds Music Publishing company, took me up in a taxi to the Pythian Temple on West 70th Street to show me the pocket sized
Comfort, Ann Hood
Ann Hood talks about knitting and grief
Comfort is a very great book.
D.V., Diana Vreeland
- Prepare to be dazzled.
You know all about “pink is the navy blue of India” and “wash your blond child's hair with dead champagne&rd
The Stadium Pal
Are you ever so thankful no one can read your mind? Not so fast.
Dead End Gene Pool, Wendy Burden
- The trick to money is to have a lot, but not too much.
What’s too much?
I could tell you --- I was once married to the daughter of the se
Devotion, Dani Shapiro
- When we meet Elizabeth Gilbert on the first page of Eat, Pray, Love, it’s three in the morning, and she's on the bathroom floor of her
Dispatches, Michael Herr
- What would a correspondent for Esquire Magazine do in Vietnam in 1967? Anything he wanted. He wasn't expected to file regularly.