Bonjour Paris Special Subscription
Published: Jan 01, 2004
Category: Beyond Classification
Readers of Head Butler are natural travelers, even if they never go anywhere — for what is a book, a movie or music but a trip?
Butler is, as you may have guessed by now, a sucker for all things French. If he could, he’d be in Paris right now, sitting at a cafe, reading a favorite book, thinking of his next meal.
Alas, Butler’s fantasy is just that right now — a strong Euro and a weak dollar make a trip to France a fond hope for…say…Spring.
Happily, Butler has a way of going to France every week — without leaving his computer.
He has a Premium Membership to Bonjour Paris , the best — and the most venerable; it’s been around since 1995 — English-language site about France. And with his Premium Membership, he gets special information that makes him feel he’s really in-the-know about his favorite city.
A Premium Membership is $34.95 a year — but Butler readers may subscribe for the bargain price of $19.95.
A Premium Membership to Bonjour Paris gives you:
* 52 issues of a special ad-free newsletter, written for Premium Members ONLY.
* In-depth hotel and apartment reviews, with regular special offers
* Discounts of up to 50% on hand-picked French product
* Access to 100% of the site, including more than 5,000 articles
* Consumer Reporting (where to go on the Net for the best rental agencies, etc.
* A comprehensive search engine only for paying members
* Message Board extras, including better discussion capabilities
* Blog upgrades, including picture uploading and unlimited bandwidth
* Ability to print articles
* Chances to win in Premium Member-only contests (win a free week’s rental in Paris, BP logo t-shirts, etc)
* Game upgrades
* Extended tech support
* Ability to post for free in our Classifieds Section
* And coming soon: a Travel Suitcase! Store your favorite articles in your online suitcase for easy access later.
To order a year’s subscription at $19.95, CLICK HERE